Thursday 15 November 2012


Went to climbing yesterday.
It has been a long time i never go climbing with my family as my parents mostly go on wed and i have to go to school.
so happy because i finally got a holi-wednesday. xD

Let's see our cute cute pictures taken on the top hill :

My lovely jiejie and I.
She keeps saying that my head looks like one scoop vanilla ice cream. xD
Both of us wore blue sportswear coincidentally. :p


  
My sister and little me,
my dad,uncle auntie behind.
<3


 
We reached 3.73km within one hour and took a break
as the road was more and more tilted.
The weather was so nice up there,the fresh air cheers me up.:D


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some appetizers of our dinner last night at a korean restaurant.
I forgot to snap for other dishes:'(
we also got some roast,fish pot,
and a '泡菜汤' .
 It's super nice but we couldn't finish it. XO
I loved the feelings when family gather up for dinner.:)

*Healthy healthy life* :3
ೋღ❤ღೋ



No comments:

Post a Comment