Thursday 1 November 2012

Thank god.
I could hardly believe my luck!hee..
Appreciated.:)
And now,i'm feeling so excited as my first paper will gonna be on next monday.
Just can't wait to sit for it and get over.:p


I love dogs :)
And this photo is stunning me,it's so cute :p
I always want to adopt one since I was young but my mom just don't let me as she think that i couldn't take care of it by myself.
Hence,she was that kind of super love clean mummy and she just can't allow
the doggie pee and poo all around our house.
So,I got no choice :(

Sometimes I even think about to set up a doggie shelter centre in future.LOL.
I know it sounds silly,but who knows,maybe i win the 4D tomorrow?:p
ha ha ha.Things are hard to expect.
Anyway,I have to work harder.:)

 I understand my mom because keeping a dog isn't that simple.
Food,injection,grooming,everything needs money.
Just be patient.:)

Let your baby grows up with your dog,
that's so warm.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment