Thursday 25 October 2012


It's Hari Raya Haji tomorrow.So,I got two holidays :p
It makes me feel so great as I can lay around,rolling in my warm sweet bed until afternoon without the stupid alarm. :)


Let me introduce my little girl to you all.A female sugar glider.
My boyfriend bought her for me half year ago when she was just a three months baby.
Now,she is growing bigger and bigger :)
.

Here she is,with a super cute pose :p

She scared of tissue and plastic bag and she always love to pee on my hand._.
 So i spent some times to bond with her,clean and decorate her house.
Feels happy to watch her jumping here and there and playing around with my self-made toys. :)
Seems like we're getting closer because she doesn't make ugly crabbing sounds anymore.
And,she do recognize me! hee..
I decided to buy another male sugar glider as a partner for her.
Then,she won't be lonely anymore while i'm busying with my own stuff. :)



Keeping a pet is quite nice because they might be our good companion.
But,it also needs love and patience.
Sometimes i feel really tired to take care of her.LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment